Turkey Head Office: Halkalı Merkez Mah. Capital Tower No:9 D:29/30 K.Çekmece İstanbul
UK Head Office: Vworks - Centennial Park, Centennial Ave, Elstree, Borehamwood WD6 3SB
© 2021 Style The Bump. All Rights Reserved.
We try to meet the highest standards when processing your personal information. The data controller who is responsible for how we handle your personal information is Style The Bump (Polat Mumessillik Tekstil San. ve Dış. Tic.Ltd Şti.) (Company Number 7320761998) of Halkali Merkez Mah, Basın Ekpress Cad. No/9-29 Istanbul, Turkey . Any queries you have in relation to the same should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We May Collect from You
1) What is the customer information collected on our site,
2) The purposes for which this information is collected and how it is used,
3) How information can be changed,
4) Our customers' communication preferences and how they can change them, how information is secured,
5) The rights of our customers regarding the protection of their information,
If you become a member of our site and give your approval or use our services without being a member, in order to provide you with a better service, name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, personal interests, order details, visit details, invoice and delivery addresses. We will need some personal information such as.
Apart from this information, aggregated statistical data such as site visit frequency and times, ordering times and statistics of the product pages visited and the products ordered are collected and used in order to analyze and understand visitor movements and preferences;
Within the framework of these explanations, your data (information) is used for the following purposes:
- To create a special account for you on the site (eg name, surname, e-mail address, telephone), to process your orders through online services (eg your name, address, date of birth)
- To send e-mail and text message notifications to inform the delivery status (eg your e-mail address, telephone number)
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters, surveys, customer-friendly content and campaigns and catalogs (e.g. your e-mail address, phone number, name and postal address)
- To convey potential problems in the delivery of your purchased products (eg your phone number, e-mail address, address)
- To answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services (eg your e-mail address, phone number)
- To better understand our customers' shopping preferences and to provide appropriate marketing offers and information, to conduct trend analysis and statistical analysis, to conduct research and surveys, to define suitable discounts or campaigns for the customer (e.g. e-mail address, shopping habits, in-site browsing habits )
- To verify your legal age for online shopping (eg your date of birth)
- In order to provide better service if our customers participate in the surveys, to receive feedback from you about the collections, to measure your satisfaction with the shopping experience, to measure your satisfaction with the products you have purchased (e.g. order steps satisfaction survey, satisfaction with purchased products, new season women selection of products in the collection)
- When information is sent to us via the contact us form, in order to respond to the requests and complaints of the customer (eg name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number)
- In case of any event, to be able to design personalized campaigns, to provide content and communication suitable for the preferences of the person, to inform the events to be made, to ensure that the right message is delivered to the right customer (e.g. age, date of birth, gender, frequency of use)
- The log records of internet access are recorded in accordance with the (TR)Law No. 5651 on "Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the relevant legislation and shared with judicial and / or administrative authorities / institutions / organizations if required, internal audit processes are processed within the framework of legal obligation.
- To strengthen the security of the site, such as the use of multi-factor authentication methods to access systems, or access security measures such as firewall, internet gateway, network and subnet separation for network and data security of corporate systems.
- To fulfill our obligations within the scope of international and local legal regulations regulating electronic commerce terms and conditions
Why do we save your information?
The information collected on the site is used for the following purposes:
- To carry out and complete order processes and to communicate with our customers
- To provide information about products, services, events, campaigns and promotions
- To better understand our customers' shopping preferences
- To make trend analysis and statistical analysis
- To strengthen the security of the site
- To be able to show the customer content about site
Sharing Your Information
The information collected on the site, it aims to be the correct and proper performance of the service, fulfillment of the obligations under the legal legislation, website is easy to apply, ensuring customer satisfaction, fulfillment of the contract requirement, follow-up of legal affairs and it aims to be customized according to customers' tastes, usage habits and needs. For the stated purpose, it can be shared with the companies we work with at domestic and international (cargo, call center, database, etc. service companies), if it exists, the group companies to which the Company belongs, its affiliates and the relevant official authorities at points required by legal obligations.
But; In any case, your information is protected by the Company and all companies with whom your information is shared are acted with the same level of importance and confidentiality. Apart from these, your information is not shared with third parties or legal entities in any way or used for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity.
From the moment the member or visitor starts to use the site, it will be deemed to have accepted all the terms of the Policy and these terms will be binding for her/him. The Company reserves the right to change the following conditions at its own discretion and notify the member of the changes when required pursuant to the legislation or this Policy.
Style The Bump; It attaches great importance to the security of its customers' information. In order to ensure the security of our site, all kinds of physical, electronic and administrative measures have been taken in secure environments. All information is stored and backed up on secure servers located at domestic and international.
If non-conformities with policies and procedures are detected, disciplinary processes are carried out. There are infrastructure systems to detect data leaks.The data are classified and labeled. Physical security measures have been taken to protect against external and environmental threats. Changes made in information systems are recorded. Personal data is backed up within the framework of data backup policy against data loss. Information systems are regularly subjected to security vulnerability scans and identified vulnerabilities are eliminated.
Company; It takes all necessary measures to ensure that its employees and all agencies and organizations with whom it has contracts have the necessary sensitivity and sufficient awareness regarding information security.
The information received through our site is transported by a technology called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) that provides secure information transfer. On the pages on our site where you transfer your payment information, you will see a lock or key picture on the far right of your browser's address line (depending on the browser you are using) and the first letters of the address in this address line transform from http to https. If you see them, you can be sure that you are on our site's secure servers. If there is a breach of information security, nonconformities are detected without delay; All necessary measures are taken to eliminate and prevent recurrence.
During your visit to our site, "cookies" are used, which can be defined as small data files saved on your computer. These files are industry standards used to make your shopping more efficient and secure on our site, and they are used in all shopping sites.
If you do not want to use these files or want to be notified when they are used, you can make the necessary changes in your web browser. Their function is to make our presentation closer, effective and safe for the user. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
The company also uses analysis tools provided by social media such as Google and Facebook. You can prevent the transfer of such data by setting your browser or application or its operating system (iOS, Android, Windows) as necessary, but in this case, the query, use or functionality of the offered content or service may be problematic.
Protection of the rights and Information of our members;
You have the right to receive information about all your information recorded by the company. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request the information to be corrected or deleted. You can withdraw your consent / permission for the use of your marketing information at any time.
Our members are required to act in accordance with all the conditions in the policy and the rules specified in the relevant parts of the site while using the site. The visual and textual content presented on the site is for personal use.
All rights of all texts, graphics, photographs, videos, animations, sounds in the content of the site are reserved; Unless otherwise stated, it cannot be used for commercial or personal purposes without permission. It is forbidden to publish or give a link to any element on the Site in another medium or website without the permission and approval of the company.
The company reserves all its legal rights within the scope of the principles stated in this article and the relevant legislation.
To promote the company's products and services within the framework of the relevant legislation and with your consent market; We communicate with our members through electronic communication means in order to send messages with content such as campaigns, promotions, gifts, discounts, information, celebrations and wishes, or to promote the company or to make these through the companies we have contracted with on our behalf.
You can reach us with the contact information below:
Address: Halkalı Merkez Mah. Basın Express Yolu, Capital Tower No:9 D:29 Halkalı – Kucukcekmece ISTANBUL - 34303